What should I do if the other party files a lawsuit against me?

If you find yourself facing a lawsuit from the other party involved in the incident, it is crucial to take immediate action. Contact your claims adjuster without delay, as there are specific deadlines for responding to a filed suit. They are experienced professionals who can guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with valuable advice on how to proceed. Your claims adjuster is here to support you during this process and ensure that you have the information and resources needed to address the lawsuit effectively.

Leave a Reply