What happens if I get into an accident in another state?

As a Bear River Mutual policyholder, you are covered not only in the United States but also in its territories and Canada. In the event of an accident, you have two options to start your claim: you can either initiate it online or call us at 801-267-5000 or toll-free at 800-925-5177 to speak with one of our representatives. Please make sure to gather the necessary information, including the car, insurance, and contact details of all parties involved in the accident. Once the claim is filed, an adjuster will reach out to you to guide you through the process and address any additional questions you may have. We’re here to assist you every step of the way

Leave a Reply